Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rolex Explorer Watch w/ Custom Diamond Submariner Dial and 4.5 ct. Bezel

Rolex Explorer Watch w/ Custom Diamond Submariner Dial and 4.5 ct. Bezel 6 months 2 weeks ago #3472

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rolex Explorer Watch w/ Custom Diamond Submariner Dial and 4.5 ct. Bezel 6 months 2 weeks ago #3480

Reported!

Have a successful day and best regards from,
fakewatchbusta
Call/Text 720.899.2554

Rolex Explorer Watch w/ Custom Diamond Submariner Dial and 4.5 ct. Bezel 6 months 2 weeks ago #3481

Reported!!!

Rolex Explorer Watch w/ Custom Diamond Submariner Dial and 4.5 ct. Bezel 6 months 2 weeks ago #3486

The dial is not correct at all. It is advertised as custom, but I think the dial is completely fake... a Rolex Sub dial with diamonds added to it will have much crisper printing. Makes you wonder what else is fake. I know the box is too new for that style of watch. Weird. Wild. Crazy stuff.

Rolex Explorer Watch w/ Custom Diamond Submariner Dial and 4.5 ct. Bezel 6 months 2 weeks ago #3489

Really bad custom watch. I would need to see the movement and more photos of the case and bracelet and between the lugs.

Rolex Explorer Watch w/ Custom Diamond Submariner Dial and 4.5 ct. Bezel 6 months 2 weeks ago #3497

A custom watch that has that bad of a dial should be considered counterfeit. Maybe it has a real Rolex movement. Maybe. :-(

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds