Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: AAAA Replica Swiss Made Rolex Same As The Ones For $ 1200.00 Online (Westford) $300

AAAA Replica Swiss Made Rolex Same As The Ones For $ 1200.00 Online (Westford) $300 5 months 3 days ago #4698

{googleads center}...

Swiss Replica Rolex AAAA. These are perfect clones of a real rolex. They have ceramic bezels ( Newer Models ) and Saphire Crystal. I have about 25 Models that can be chosen from. If you Google Swiss Replica Rolex you will see prices from $ 900.00 to $ 1400.00. I Bought Over a good amount of these and can offer the same ones for $ 300.00 Each. If you want Box and Paperwork I have AAAA Replca Boxes and Paperwork. I included some facts below on the watches. From a real person standpoint, I went to a Rolex Jewelery store and there is no way to tell the difference from the outside of the watch, or the second hand. I have no idea what the guts of a Rolex look like but NO ONE will ever tell from the watch on your wrist or if you hand it to them and having no one be able to tell is the point. So save yourself $700.00 dollars. The Rolex Delivery works like this. I'm a Mass Resident but to protect myself I require a $ 100.00 deposit via paypal. ( The Deposit is 100% protected by PayPal Protect So You are 100% confident you are not being scammed ) when you select your watch, I will either have it dropped off via carrier service or overnighted within 48 hours. I will refund any and all purchases within 7 Days, if not happy. Rolex GMT Masters II Swiss Replica Watch - Ultimate 1:1 Mirror Replica Watch Genuine Swiss 25 Jewels ETA Automatic Movement with very Smooth Sweeping Seconds hands Fully Functional Fourth GMT Hand which can be set independently Black Dial with Super Luminous Hour Markers in Blue Black and Blue Ceramic Rotating Bezel 440 Solid Brushed Stainless Steel Case with Rolex Markings and Engraving One piece Screw down Stem with Rubber Seal Black Rubber Strap with Rolex Markings and Engravings with Double Folding Clasp with Rolex Markings and Engravings Sapphire Scratch Proof Crystals with Double Layer Anti Reflective Coating Case Diameter : 40MM Wide x 15MM Thick Water Resistant and Water Proof up to 33FT

Click Here to View and Report this item

fakewatchbusta has taken the lead in educating the public about the Illegality of trafficking in watches Bearing Counterfeit Trademarks while simultaneously exposing the Criminals who are selling these Illegal watches... with the hope of benefiting the legitimate watch industry, disrupting the illegal counterfeit watch industry, and protecting consumers. Register on fakewatchbusta.com to report a suspected fake watch. If you feel that an item has been listed by mistake, text or whatsapp 720.899.2554, and we will look into it further.

Be sure to text, call, or email the seller to let him/her know that this item is the subject of an article on the fakewatchbusta.com website.

(DON'T BE CLICKING ON OUR ADS REPEATEDLY OR YOU WILL GET FAKEWATCHBUSTA KICKED OUTTA THE AD PROGRAMS)

This watch is Illegal. Trademark Counterfeiting is a serious Crime in most States; a Federal Felony; a serious Crime in most other Countries; and a Violation of the Lanham Act. Flag the Item on Craigslist. Here is the Craigslist Link to report this Counterfeit Watch to local Police, the FBI, IP Attorneys, and to report the watch to the brand that is being Victimized by this Trademark Counterfeiting:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AAAA Replica Swiss Made Rolex Same As The Ones For $ 1200.00 Online (Westford) $300 5 months 3 days ago #4699

Report this Criminal selling fake watches!

Have a successful day and best regards from,
fakewatchbusta
Call/Text 720.899.2554

AAAA Replica Swiss Made Rolex Same As The Ones For $ 1200.00 Online (Westford) $300 5 months 3 days ago #4713

Time_Cop wrote: {googleads center}...

Swiss Replica Rolex AAAA. These are perfect clones of a real rolex. They have ceramic bezels ( Newer Models ) and Saphire Crystal. I have about 25 Models that can be chosen from. If you Google Swiss Replica Rolex you will see prices from $ 900.00 to $ 1400.00. I Bought Over a good amount of these and can offer the same ones for $ 300.00 Each. If you want Box and Paperwork I have AAAA Replca Boxes and Paperwork. I included some facts below on the watches. From a real person standpoint, I went to a Rolex Jewelery store and there is no way to tell the difference from the outside of the watch, or the second hand. I have no idea what the guts of a Rolex look like but NO ONE will ever tell from the watch on your wrist or if you hand it to them and having no one be able to tell is the point. So save yourself $700.00 dollars. The Rolex Delivery works like this. I'm a Mass Resident but to protect myself I require a $ 100.00 deposit via paypal. ( The Deposit is 100% protected by PayPal Protect So You are 100% confident you are not being scammed ) when you select your watch, I will either have it dropped off via carrier service or overnighted within 48 hours. I will refund any and all purchases within 7 Days, if not happy. Rolex GMT Masters II Swiss Replica Watch - Ultimate 1:1 Mirror Replica Watch Genuine Swiss 25 Jewels ETA Automatic Movement with very Smooth Sweeping Seconds hands Fully Functional Fourth GMT Hand which can be set independently Black Dial with Super Luminous Hour Markers in Blue Black and Blue Ceramic Rotating Bezel 440 Solid Brushed Stainless Steel Case with Rolex Markings and Engraving One piece Screw down Stem with Rubber Seal Black Rubber Strap with Rolex Markings and Engravings with Double Folding Clasp with Rolex Markings and Engravings Sapphire Scratch Proof Crystals with Double Layer Anti Reflective Coating Case Diameter : 40MM Wide x 15MM Thick Water Resistant and Water Proof up to 33FT

fakewatchbusta has taken the lead in educating the public about the Illegality of trafficking in watches Bearing Counterfeit Trademarks while simultaneously exposing the Criminals who are selling these Illegal watches... with the hope of benefiting the legitimate watch industry, disrupting the illegal counterfeit watch industry, and protecting consumers. Register on fakewatchbusta.com to report a suspected fake watch. If you feel that an item has been listed by mistake, text or whatsapp 720.899.2554, and we will look into it further.

Be sure to text, call, or email the seller to let him/her know that this item is the subject of an article on the fakewatchbusta.com website.

(DON'T BE CLICKING ON OUR ADS REPEATEDLY OR YOU WILL GET FAKEWATCHBUSTA KICKED OUTTA THE AD PROGRAMS)

This watch is Illegal. Trademark Counterfeiting is a serious Crime in most States; a Federal Felony; a serious Crime in most other Countries; and a Violation of the Lanham Act. Flag the Item on Craigslist. Here is the Craigslist Link to report this Counterfeit Watch to local Police, the FBI, IP Attorneys, and to report the watch to the brand that is being Victimized by this Trademark Counterfeiting:

Trash REPORTED!!!

AAAA Replica Swiss Made Rolex Same As The Ones For $ 1200.00 Online (Westford) $300 5 months 3 days ago #4720

flagged

AAAA Replica Swiss Made Rolex Same As The Ones For $ 1200.00 Online (Westford) $300 5 months 3 days ago #4728

Reported!!!!!!

AAAA Replica Swiss Made Rolex Same As The Ones For $ 1200.00 Online (Westford) $300 5 months 3 days ago #4736

Reported!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds