Topic-icon Rolex 5508 Submariner...

10 months 2 weeks ago #553 by fakewatchbusta
This watch seems a little suspicious... I can't say it's for sure fake... Wondering if others have opinions... Here is the link: Rolex Submariner ref: 5508 on ebay

Here is the snippet:

We sniff out fake watches as fast as or faster than anyone on the world wide web.

Anybody here can feel free to copy any link on this forum and post it to places like Rolex Forums, Watchuseek Rolex Tudor Board, Adam's new board, Rolexwatchout.com, etc. to help get the word out. Just right click on it here in the forum or Control-C, then click on copy. When you are on the other forum (such as rolexforums.com/watchout) you can hit right click, paste or Control-V to help spread the word about the suspicious watch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyorkwatchco, wyobullion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 months 2 weeks ago #557 by Rolex-Police
The condition of that watch is wayyyyyyy too nice and he has two dials and the price... seems awfully low. I'm suspicious of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyorkwatchco, wyobullion

10 months 2 weeks ago #560 by wyobullion
Hmmmmm... I dont believe I will be able to report this one. I dont see anything that declares it is a fake. I am out on this one. I think it looks pretty good.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyorkwatchco

10 months 2 weeks ago #567 by newyorkwatchco
I like it. Not reported as Adam Gladiator would say.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

10 months 2 weeks ago #572 by Time_Cop
Questionable to have a surplus dial and another dial that seems to have melted candle wax on it.

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds