Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay

FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 4 days 20 hours ago #1210

Why would the dial not be square? Because on cheap fakes, they don't have dial feet to plug the dial in to the movement. They use double sided tape or glue. Not even kidding

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 16 hours 4 minutes ago #1351

This dude still hasn't cancelled this. Is he going for a nice criminal case and lawsuit against him? lol

FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 14 hours 36 minutes ago #1361

Yeah Sarah I agree... He wants to go to jail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyorkwatchco

FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 14 hours 7 minutes ago #1362

I'm betting that an investigator for GAF is probably going to win this auction. They are known to win items, pay for them, and then file a criminal complaint and lawsuit against the scammer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyorkwatchco, fakewatchironman

Re:RE: FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 13 hours 57 minutes ago #1363

wyobullion wrote: I'm betting that an investigator for GAF is probably going to win this auction. They are known to win items, pay for them, and then file a criminal complaint and lawsuit against the scammer.

Some people may never learn.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: fakewatchironman

Re:RE: FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 13 hours 29 minutes ago #1367

• fakewatchbusta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • bustin fools with fake watches
  • Thank you received: 140
He will be getting busted. Guaranteed.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Have a successful day and best regards from,
fakewatchbusta
Call/Text 720.899.2554
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.851 seconds