Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suspect 16610V Rolex Kermit on ebay - price too low and fake box and accessories

Suspect 16610V Rolex Kermit on ebay - price too low and fake box and accessories 1 month 4 days ago #4853

Here is the listing

The box is only for new Rolexes built in the last couple of years. His watch would not have been produced for several years now. There is no way that is the original box. The price is also very low. Most of the time when people are selling legit watches, they don't start the price super low because they don't want to be forced to sell it at a huge loss. Sometimes they will use a shill to snipe the watch so they aren't forced to sell it at a big loss. But because of it having the wrong box and "replaced" bezel insert, I would say it a scam of some sort. Something isn't right here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Suspect 16610V Rolex Kermit on ebay - price too low and fake box and accessories 1 month 4 days ago #4854

Something isn't right, but I will hold off on reporting it personally. Sometimes people buy a box to make a watch easier to sell. Not much wrong with that. It might be a legit Rolex. I would ask the seller for more pics and pics of the movement before I would ever make a bid on that.

Dark Knight
Hunting fake watches

Suspect 16610V Rolex Kermit on ebay - price too low and fake box and accessories 1 month 4 days ago #4855

Reported

Suspect 16610V Rolex Kermit on ebay - price too low and fake box and accessories 1 month 4 days ago #4857

REPORTED!!!

Suspect 16610V Rolex Kermit on ebay - price too low and fake box and accessories 1 month 4 days ago #4858

reported

Suspect 16610V Rolex Kermit on ebay - price too low and fake box and accessories 1 month 4 days ago #4859

The seller zkjewel has only been a member for 5 days and has 3 feedback - none of his feedback is as a seller. Possible but improbable that the watch would be genuine Rolex. I see too many signs it is a fake or scam. REPORTED!!!!

Suspect 16610V Rolex Kermit on ebay - price too low and fake box and accessories 1 month 4 days ago #4860

The dial markers are more consistent with a 116610 than 16610. It has an aluminum bezel insert. The aluminum bezel inserts don't fit the bezels for the cerachrome and the bezels for the cerachrome won't fit the crystal of the 16610 and vice versa. This watch is wrong. It is definitely fake. :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds