Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine

Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine 6 months 2 weeks ago #2438

This watch has a fake box and fake tag and the seller says it is brand new. There are issues with the dial, case, and bracelet that are telltale signs it is a fake.
This person needs to be shut down. Report her.

LINK: Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine 6 months 2 weeks ago #2441

Fake Reported. Blatant fake box, tag, and watch.

Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine 6 months 2 weeks ago #2443

Reported. This one reminds of that tough guy that was selling something very similar recently. The watch, box, and description remind me of him. Maybe the same guy?

Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine 6 months 2 weeks ago #2450

Reported this POS

Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine 6 months 2 weeks ago #2451

Seller has now stolen stock photos from someone else to add to the description of this fake watch. All the photos with a pure white background were not initially in the listing.

Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine 6 months 2 weeks ago #2452

Seller has now stolen stock photos from someone else to add to the description of this fake watch. All the photos with a pure white background were not initially in the listing.

Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine 6 months 2 weeks ago #2453

Here is a closeup of the dial. Compare it to the dial in the all white background photos she just added. Completely different. And look at the Rolex Coronet. Completely wrong. And the term Swiss Made is off center. Many more things wrong with the dial... too many to go into.

Attachments:

Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine 6 months 2 weeks ago #2454

Seller has now ended the listing. Good work everybody.

Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine 6 months 2 weeks ago #2457

Send her to Prison for a long, long time!!!!!!!!

Re:RE: Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine 6 months 2 weeks ago #2458

HumanTorch wrote: Send her to Prison for a long, long time!!!!!!!!

Wow. I reported all 3

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Re:RE: Re:RE: Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine 6 months 2 weeks ago #2459

newyorkwatchco wrote:

HumanTorch wrote: Send her to Prison for a long, long time!!!!!!!!

Wow. I reported all 3

In another thread and the main article, it was stated that she added stolen stock photos and then cancelled the 1st listing, then relisted for 7150 and it sold within a few minutes using the stolen photos. Then she has now relisted using 2 of the original fake photos for more than 8500. Sounds like this scammer needs cash fast for a quick getaway because the cops are going to be on her was for this, so something bigger must be happening. Planning on leaving town.

Re:RE: Re:RE: Fake Rolex Submariner 116610 on ebay... being sold as genuine 6 months 2 weeks ago #2461

Seller ended the newest (3rd) listing. Keep an eye on this seller and watch for a name change or similar photos in a different listing using a different account.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.132 seconds