Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fake Rolex 116610 on ebay by dnickson

Fake Rolex 116610 on ebay by dnickson 6 months 2 weeks ago #2211

The first thing that stands out is the box. I have seen this type of box in person. The inner material is more of a grey material and is not as refined as a genuine Rolex box. It is also not glued together very well. The quality control is not tight. In person, the box looks like garbage. When put next to a genuine Rolex box, it's not even close to being correct.
#2 - On this watch, there are several issues. The Rolex coronet is wrong. The date magnification is wrong. The 2000ft = 300m spacing is wrong. The Swiss Made at the bottom of the dial is wrong. The bezel insert looks wrong. Many things wrong with this watch. It is guaranteed fake.
Here is this fake watch. It needs to be reported.

Now here is a genuine 116610. Compare the dials closely (keeping in mind the comments I made above). Also, compare the boxes and the material and all the little gaps and unevenness of the fake box.

Here is a link to report the fake: Fake Rolex 116610 Submariner on ebay
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Report this scammer. The first listing in this posting is FAKE. The second listing in this posting is REAL and is posted for comparison purposes. Don't accidentally report the 2nd listing. That guy is legit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake Rolex 116610 on ebay by dnickson 6 months 2 weeks ago #2212

Thanks. Will get an article written a little later. Working on a craigslist seller article now... a guy from New York who is listing ads in a number of different locations with a wide variety of fakes in each ad. Look for that story later today, too.

Have a successful day and best regards from,
fakewatchbusta
Call/Text 720.899.2554

Re:RE: Fake Rolex 116610 on ebay by dnickson 6 months 2 weeks ago #2213

fakewatchbusta wrote: Thanks. Will get an article written a little later. Working on a craigslist seller article now... a guy from New York who is listing ads in a number of different locations with a wide variety of fakes in each ad. Look for that story later today, too.

Reported!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.474 seconds