Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: rcruz1996 on eBay selling Illegal Replica Hublot Watch from Buena Park, California

rcruz1996 on eBay selling Illegal Replica Hublot Watch from Buena Park, California 6 months 3 weeks ago #2135

Buena Park, CA - An eBay seller, rcruz1996, is committing a serious Crime in the State of California for Trademark Counterfeiting by selling this Replica Watch.  By the way... It is also a Federal Felony and a Violation of the Lanham Act in addition to being a violation of the eBay Terms & Conditions.  Contact the Buena Park Police, the FBI, Hublot, and eBay to report this clown.

eBay takes a proactive approach to protecting its members when it is notified that an Item Bearing a Counterfeit Trademark has been listed on eBay.  This article is for educational purposes.  fakewatchbusta has taken the lead in educating the public about the Illegality of trafficking in watches Bearing Counterfeit Trademarks while simultaneously exposing the Criminals who are selling these Illegal watches... with the hope of benefiting the legitimate watch industry, disrupting the illegal counterfeit watch industry, and protecting consumers.

Here is a link to this Made To Deceive Counterfeit Hublot Watch:  Counterfeit Hublot Big Bang Replica Watch

And here is a screenshot of the fakewatchbusta forum which includes a photo of the Illegal watch (actual screenshot of the eBay item can be requested via email by Law Enforcement Agents/Officers, Prosecutors, Hublot, IP Attorneys, and eBay)

replica hublot big bang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Have a successful day and best regards from,
fakewatchbusta
Call/Text 720.899.2554

rcruz1996 on eBay selling Illegal Replica Hublot Watch from Buena Park, California 6 months 3 weeks ago #2136

Reported this thug!

rcruz1996 on eBay selling Illegal Replica Hublot Watch from Buena Park, California 6 months 3 weeks ago #2137

BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On his way to jail soon!

rcruz1996 on eBay selling Illegal Replica Hublot Watch from Buena Park, California 6 months 3 weeks ago #2139

Help bust this guy by contacting the Buena Park PD, the FBI, eBay, and Hublot. Don't wait. We need fakes off the streets NOW.

Have a successful day and best regards from,
fakewatchbusta
Call/Text 720.899.2554

rcruz1996 on eBay selling Illegal Replica Hublot Watch from Buena Park, California 6 months 3 weeks ago #2159

Hello, everyone! Seller here

I’d like to start by saying that as an amateur seller I had no idea that selling an item like this was illegal which was stupid of me to begin with knowing copyright laws. I’ve removed the item and I’d just like to apologize to everyone on the lookout for watches like this one or similar. I no longer have any intention of selling the replica and if anyone could direct me to somewhere I could have the watch recycled or destroyed, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you and again, my apologies.

- Robert Cruz (Seller pictured)

(Sorry, I may have posted this on the wrong forum topic.)

rcruz1996 on eBay selling Illegal Replica Hublot Watch from Buena Park, California 6 months 3 weeks ago #2164

Thanks for clarifying Robert.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds