Topic-icon James Dowling Sued For Selling $700k in fake Rolex

1 year 3 months ago #87 by fakewatchbusta
James Dowling sued for selling $700,000 in fake watches to New York billionaire.

James Dowling is in a big legal jam that could destroy his career. Read the link. Selling counterfeit Rolex watches is a big no no. I'm wondering if he will get arrested.

We sniff out fake watches as fast as or faster than anyone on the world wide web.

Anybody here can feel free to copy any link on this forum and post it to places like Rolex Forums, Watchuseek Rolex Tudor Board, Adam's new board, Rolexwatchout.com, etc. to help get the word out. Just right click on it here in the forum or Control-C, then click on copy. When you are on the other forum (such as rolexforums.com/watchout) you can hit right click, paste or Control-V to help spread the word about the suspicious watch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #90 by fakewatchbusta
Daily Mail James Dowling Being Sued For Fake Watches

What will come of this? And what effect will it have on the vintage Rolex market?

We sniff out fake watches as fast as or faster than anyone on the world wide web.

Anybody here can feel free to copy any link on this forum and post it to places like Rolex Forums, Watchuseek Rolex Tudor Board, Adam's new board, Rolexwatchout.com, etc. to help get the word out. Just right click on it here in the forum or Control-C, then click on copy. When you are on the other forum (such as rolexforums.com/watchout) you can hit right click, paste or Control-V to help spread the word about the suspicious watch.

1 year 2 months ago #160 by GLADIATOR
In my country, you are innocent until proved guilty.

Nothing in that report indicates or proved Mr James Dowling did anything illegally.

I find it VERY hard to believe that Dowling would sell a fake?

Time will tell
Adam

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. Winston Churchill

1 year 2 months ago #163 by fakewatchbusta

GLADIATOR wrote: In my country, you are innocent until proved guilty.

Nothing in that report indicates or proved Mr James Dowling did anything illegally.

Time will tell
Adam

James Dowling and I have a very bad history. We used to be friends in the late19 90s and early 2000s and then he turned into a complete weasel dick. I have no respect for that POS. I hope he loses the lawsuit and also hope that he gets charged as the criminal he is.

1 year 2 months ago #165 by GLADIATOR

admin wrote:

GLADIATOR wrote: In my country, you are innocent until proved guilty.

Time will tell
Adam

James Dowling and I have a very bad history. We used to be friends in the late19 90s and early 2000s and then he turned into a complete weasel dick. I have no respect for that POS. I hope he loses the lawsuit and also hope that he gets charged as the criminal he is.

Well that is way we differ. I also know Mr James Dowling.
The difference between us, is that I only want justice to prevail.

If he is guilty he should get the full extent of the law, BUT if he is proved innocent - I hope "jerks" like you post here is innocence!

Because I will

THanks
Adam

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds