Topic-icon craigslist replica watch scammer & illegal buyer

1 year 10 months ago #28 by fakewatchbusta
check this out... dude got scammed on fake watches - both dudes should go to jail lol

Make no mistake - both of these guys have committed crimes - buying, selling, and possessing replica watches (watches bearing counterfeit trademarks) are state and national level criminal offenses. Both of these guys are also fodder for civil lawsuits from Rolex and any other applicable luxury watch manufacturer.
#dumbcriminals lol
#fakewatchbusta sees all

Here is the quoted text from the craigslist ad:
"PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE THIS SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!

I will be posting this EVERYDAY until this SCUMBAG named Michael Foster gives me my goods or goes to jail!!

*Update - now this loser tries recording the conversation when you call. Pathetic!!!!

If anyone has any information on this guy like address, home phone number, job location, anything, please email me. It will all be kept confidential.

The guy's name is Michael Foster. His number is 347-948-8037 and 917-930-3821. His phone is now being forwarded to 646-639-5720 but that phone does not allow incoming calls.

His phone is now also being forwarded to 917-402-5494!!!!!!
And yet another number: 914-439-2851

These are his five known numbers:
347-948-8037
917-930-3821
646-639-5720
917-402-5494
914-439-2851

His delivery address is Michael Foster PO Box 231029 New York, NY 10023

He has a gmail account with the name labprowatches. And another under the name labprowatches2

Also goes by Michael Jewelman.

He has scammed me out of over $950 two years ago. I have tons of emails and texts promising to send me my watches.

Got every excuse in the book about why the delivery is delayed then you never hear from him. You might hear the delivery was delayed because a friend of his was in motorcycle accident and he was at his bedside in a hospital in NJ for a month. Then his phone was stolen. Then his new phone wasn't working properly. Then there was too much traffic getting to the post office. Then the line was so long at the post office they had to close for the day. Then someone owes him money so he can't afford to get any more watches until this person pays him. Then he was out of the country suddenly. Then the post office screwed up the shipment. Then his buddy stole the watches that he was supposed to mail me. Plus so may more excuses. I have all of these saved in text messages. Now he pretends there is a new owner on his cell phone. SCAM

**Update**
This SCUMBAG, LOWLIFE PIECE OF SHIT finally responds to my texts on February 23 after 2 years of texting him. Of course he was out of the country because he is a "jet setter". Now he claims to be a lawyer which is the most pathetic lie because he is a stupid waste of sperm. He has the balls to tell me that I am freaking out over $950 and "I am making it like its tens of thousands of dollars". What an asshole!!!! So he promised to send me the watches if after I receive them I will retract all bad things I wrote about him on Craigslist. Well as you can guess I got NOTHING. Here's a new list of excuses......I'm eating so I can't ship right now, I left your info on my laptop which is at my other location for the past few days, I was at the Ranger game and will send you the tracking confirm as soon as the game is over, I met some chicks from Phoenix at the game and hung out with them all night so I couldn't send the tracking number, I was too tired to turn my laptop on, haven't slept in 2 days with work. Then after a few days he sends me a bogus tracking number originating in New Hampshire. I asked him and tricked him by saying it was originated in Rhode Island. He goes, Oh I am there on business so I shipped it from there. When I tell him that it was really shipped from New Hampshire he says oh I was in both places on business....I'm a very busy lawyer as I told you. Then when the tracking says it was delivered to Manhattan and I live on Long Island he says he confused the shipment with a guy who has the same first name as me. This shipment was tracking number 70143490000093013514 sent out on March 2nd from New Hampshire and delivered to Michael Foster PO Box 231029 New York, NY 10023. I have a copy of the tracking from the post office, signed for by MICHAEL FOSTER and not to another guy with the same first name as me. WHAT A LYING PIECE OF CRAP!!! HE IS A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!

Now he claims that Michael Foster is not his real name. Well that is the name on the bank account he had me deposit money into. Chase bank account# 789301611. I have a copy of the processed deposit slip showing proof. This is also the name he signed on a copy of a delivery package that he signed for by the post office. Since he is a lying scumbag, I am certain his name is Michael Foster because this guy is a LOSER!!!!!!

He also says if I post negative things about him that there are people that will come after me. COME AFTER ME!!!!! You think I'm afraid of a lying douchebag like you!!!!!

He sells: Audemars Piguet, Breitling, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Rolex, and Ulysse Nardin.

These are his five known numbers:
347-948-8037
917-930-3821
646-639-5720
917-402-5494
917-439-2851

These are some pics of watches that he sells. AGAIN - ANY INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We sniff out fake watches as fast as or faster than anyone on the world wide web.

Anybody here can feel free to copy any link on this forum and post it to places like Rolex Forums, Watchuseek Rolex Tudor Board, Adam's new board, Rolexwatchout.com, etc. to help get the word out. Just right click on it here in the forum or Control-C, then click on copy. When you are on the other forum (such as rolexforums.com/watchout) you can hit right click, paste or Control-V to help spread the word about the suspicious watch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago #29 by fakewatchbusta
#drama lol - serves 'em both right #criminals - fake watches are illegal, fools - You both goin to jail

We sniff out fake watches as fast as or faster than anyone on the world wide web.

Anybody here can feel free to copy any link on this forum and post it to places like Rolex Forums, Watchuseek Rolex Tudor Board, Adam's new board, Rolexwatchout.com, etc. to help get the word out. Just right click on it here in the forum or Control-C, then click on copy. When you are on the other forum (such as rolexforums.com/watchout) you can hit right click, paste or Control-V to help spread the word about the suspicious watch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds