Topic-icon Suspicious 2 tone Rolex Submariner 16613...

10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #577 by fakewatchbusta
There is basically no description. The seller has zero feedback. He joined ebay TODAY. I've noticed some scammers put a "-0" at the end of their user names. In the ad, he says "100% Authentic Comes with box and papers
Message me with any questions, please don't ask if it's authentic ( it's 100% Authentic Comes with box and papers)!
3500 obo"

Just doesn't smell right. It has one bid at $500 currently. "100% Authentic Comes with box and papers Message me with any questions, please don't ask if it's authentic ( it's 100% Authentic Comes with box and papers)! 3500 obo"

Here is the link: rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_id=114&ipn=icep&toolid=20004&campid=5337924197&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FRolex-Submariner-16613-Blue-Dial-Mens-Watch-%2F201736536207%3Fhash%3Ditem2ef86f408f%3Ag%3Aa18AAOSwa~BYQdw2

Here is the ebay snippet:

We sniff out fake watches as fast as or faster than anyone on the world wide web.

Anybody here can feel free to copy any link on this forum and post it to places like Rolex Forums, Watchuseek Rolex Tudor Board, Adam's new board, Rolexwatchout.com, etc. to help get the word out. Just right click on it here in the forum or Control-C, then click on copy. When you are on the other forum (such as rolexforums.com/watchout) you can hit right click, paste or Control-V to help spread the word about the suspicious watch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyorkwatchco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 months 2 weeks ago #578 by GLADIATOR
Removed by eBay!

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyorkwatchco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds